Shear Beam – Model 60001- Sensortronics
Model 60001 is a tension-compression load cell with a humidity-resistant coating and shielded cables that enable its use in harsh environments while maintaining operating specifications. Additional sense wires compensate for changes in lead resistance due to temperature change and/or cable extension.
Model 60001 is ideally suited for lever conversions, hanging scales, force measurement and a wide range of other industrial applications. It is nickel-plated for outstanding corrosion resistance.
- Rated capacities of 25 to 20,000 pounds, 50 kilograms to 10 metric tones
- Designed for single or multiple load cell applications
- Constructed of high-quality alloy tool steel
- Nickel plated for outstanding corrosion resistance
- Sensorgage™ sealed to IP67 standards
- Trade certified for NTEP Class III: 5000d, IIIL: 10000d and OIML R-60 3000d available
- Factory Mutual system approved for Classes I, II, III; Divisions 1 and 2; Groups A through G. Also, non-incendive ratings (no barriers!)
- Stainless steel version is Model 60050
- EDOC anti-corrosion option available; product appearance will differ from the photograph due to coating
- Tank, bin and hopper weighing
- Level and inventory monitoring
- Truck scale conversions
- Tension and compression measurements