Model 1042- Tedea-Huntleigh
The Model 1042 load cell is ideal for weighing platforms in bench retail and counting scales designed for capacities of 5 kg and above. A high-accuracy load cell, it is approved to NTEP and other stringent standards, including OIML R60. Supplied as standard in anodized aluminum, Model 1042 has a humidity-resistant protective coating that assures long-term stability over the entire compensated temperature range.
The two additional sense wires feed back the voltage that reaches the load cell. Complete compensation of changes in lead resistance, due to temperature change and/or cable extension, is achieved by feeding this voltage into the appropriate electronics.
- Capacities 1–200 kg
- Aluminum construction
- Single-point 400 x 400 mm platform
- OIML R60 and NTEP approved
- IP66 protection
- Available with metric and UNC threads
- ATEX, FM, and IECEx approvals available
- High stiffness version available for dynamic weighing applications
- Bench scales
- Counting scales
- Grocery scales