Model 65023 – Sensortronics
The Model 65023 shear beam load cell has high immunity to shock and side loading. It is available in 2 m or 3 mV/V sensitivity and is approved to OIML and NTEP standards. Additionally, for use in hazardous environments, it is available with EEx ia IIC T6 level European approval.
Nickel plating and full environmental sealing assures long-term reliability. A stainless steel option is available for use in harsh or corrosive environments.
The two additional sense wires feed back the voltage that reaches the load cell. Complete compensation of changes in lead resistance, due to temperature change and/or cable extension, is achieved by feeding this voltage into the appropriate electronics.
- Rated capacities of 250 to 20,000 pounds, 125 to
- “Thru” or “threaded” load hole configurations
- Low sensitivity to axial loads
- Low profile (ultra-low profile available in 1000 to 2500 pound ranges)
- Sensorgage™ sealed to IP67 standards
- Factory Mutual System Approved for Classes I, II, III;
Divisions 1 and 2; Groups A through G. Also, non-incendive ratings (No barriers!).
- Trade certified for NTEP Class III: 5000d, IIIL: 10000d and OIML R-60 3000d available
- Ex ia IIC T4, Ex ia IIIC T135°C hazardous area approval
- Stainless steel versions available
- 65059 TWA companion weighing assemblies available
- EDOC option available; product appearance will differ from the photograph due to coating
- Floor scales
- Tank weighing
- Bin and hopper weighing