Model 65083 – Sensortronics
The Model 65083 is a highly accurate shear beam load cell with a low profile and fully welded sealing, making it ideal for low-profile platforms, pallet truck weighers, tanks and silos.
The guide slots incorporated into the upper and lower mounting faces enable manufacturers to easily position the load cell correctly.
With a robust construction hermetically sealed against moisture, and a polyurethane dual-shielded cable, Model 65083 provides continuous operation in harsh environments while maintaining a high operating specification.
The two additional sense wires feed back the voltage reaching the load cell. Complete compensation of changes in lead resistance, due to temperature change and/or cable extension, is achieved by feeding this voltage into the appropriate electronics.
- Rated capacities of 1000 to 20,000 pounds
- Stainless steel, welded seal construction
- Trade certified for NTEP Class IIIL 10000 and III 5000 divisions and OIML R-60 3000 divisions
- Hostile or clean environment
- Sealed to IP67, IP68 or IP69K rating
- Factory Mutual System Approved for Classes I, II, III; Divisions 1 and 2; Groups A through G. Also, non-incendive ratings (No barriers!)
- Integral conduit adaptor with telon jacketed cable available
- EDOC option available; product appearance will differ from the photograph due to coating
- Hostile environments: food and beverage processing, chemical and plastics processing, pharmaceutical and biomedical processing.
- Tank, bin and hopper weighing
- Batching, blending and mixing system